Thursday, January 24, 2013

Isn't this the sweetest little Christmas tree angel? I found this little gem at the Goodwill years ago, at the bottom of a bin. She is made out of paper and is about as tall as my pinkie finger. She's my favorite ornament, and each year when I unwrap her she makes me smile.

It's been a long, wonderful, busy few months. I had a baby who is a month old today. I now spend most of my time taking care of him and his older brother, feeding, changing diapers, cuddling, reading books, cleaning, doing unreal amounts of laundry. I'm still recovering from a C-section, those things are no joke. Today was actually the first day I could manage the laundry on my own. Am anxious to feel strong and able-bodied again. Patience...


 We made 'gingermen' over the Christmas break. Jack was thrilled and loved decorating them. I found the recipe online over here.

And finally, here is, thus far, my favorite drawing of Jack's. Pretty amazing I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment