Saturday, May 15, 2010

A wedding and a trip

Today my husband and I are going to a wedding. It's going to be one of those sprawling country weddings with meadows and a creek--the kind of wedding I always wanted. I am sooo excited! Plus, my sister is doing the wedding cakes, so I have legitimately delicious cake to look forward to, not the usual pretty but dry and kind of gross cake that most people have. 

And tomorrow, Jack and I fly to Pennsylvania for a family reunion. This will be his first time on an airplane and I am a little bit nervous. I've downloaded checklists for traveling with a toddler, and have compiled a master list which I will post soon.  Before going, I searched 'things to do in York, Pennsylvania' and found this funny video.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment